Test Lead with Nokia FlowOne experience
In the role of Test Lead, you will plan for and ensure the quality and timeliness of the delivery. You will participate in requirements elicitation; analysis of architecture; create and review test design, test strategy, test cases, and test scripts; contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutions and risk planning.
You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high-quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Project management experience in Testing
- Experience in Agile Testing, QA, Automated Testing, Native App, Hybrid App
- Experience of Nokia FlowOne, BST logic, Service Catalogue, DevSecOps, CI/CD
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, Test frameworks
- Experience in designing test strategies and test frameworks
- Experience in driving automation of testing and continually striving to improve product quality, test coverage and test effectiveness
- Large-scale test delivery capabilities with experience in directly managing distributed test teams, building client relationships and delivering successful outcomes
- Strong expertise in Telecom – OSS
- Strong Communication skills in both verbal and written (Norwegian as well as English)
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High-quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contact André Nørbech at +47 473 38 784 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.