UX/UI Designer (Swedish speaking)
Are you design-minded and willing to express yourself through your design work? Passionate about taking ownership over things you are working with? If so, then we'd like to chat!
What we are looking for more specifically is an experienced UX Designer. In this role you would help set the tone for our customer's design team with your work. You’d take ownership and responsibility for details, and help our customer with their design work. The team's UX lead is in Sweden.
If these points ring a bell for you, we think you could hit the virtuoso level in this role:
- You excel at communication when it comes to setting up frameworks and brainstorming initial design concepts
- You are confident in taking responsibility of your own design work and are able to justify your design decisions
- You are comfortable in working closely with other stakeholders of the company
What is required:
- A portfolio of your earlier work in some kind of form that is shareable
- Senior level experience in UX/UI design and roles in similar positions
Does this opportunity sound like something you would be interested in? Hit us up with a message in Slack or via email!
Duration: 2-4 months
Language: Swedish and english
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.