IT Support Specialist
Our customer within the e-commerce is looking for an IT Support Specialist to the Cloud & IT Operations department in their office in Krautheim, Germany. In this project, the consultant will be responsible for all the end-user support around the location. This is a production site and therefore in the centre is also to be responsible to support the Operational Technology needs. That being said, the consultant will investigate and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analysing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures.
In the centre of the day-to-day work are e.g.;
- Hands on IT & OT-support onsite and remote
- Installation and troubleshooting of software & hardware
- Troubleshooting and support for Windows & Mac devices
- Troubleshooting and support for O365 platform
- Troubleshooting and support for Infrastructure systems
- Manage incoming cases from end-users
- Receive, manage, refuel and send out IT equipment
- Support our projects and deliveries associated to IT Service Desk & Workplace Services in EMEA.
- Provide timely and relevant information updates related to open incidents and requests
- Stay current with technology trends (internal and external) and share information with peers and end user community
In order to be a good match for the project, the consultant should find themselves in the following;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical experience supporting the following technologies: Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Mac OS, networking, remote access technologies, strong understanding of Windows and Azure Active Directory, Directory and File Permissions, PC/Mac Management platforms (hardware diagnostics, and web technologies)
- Familiarity with video conferencing solutions, (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom) as well as other A/V related support
- Experience with ITIL and other related standards and industry best practices
If you enjoy providing technical guidance, serve happily your workmates, other team members and end-users as well as love to improve the ways of working, it is definitely worth to be in touch with us!
Language: German and English
Duration: The start is asap and the length will be specified later on
Will be specified later
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.