Our customer within the gaming industry is looking for a UX artist to join their team! Are you the one with creative & curios mind and strong passion for art, design and games? Cool, check this out!
In this project, the UX artist works with enabling amazing user experiences for the gamers. The work is done closely together with other talents in the team who e.g. create everything from 2D elements, branding materials and HUD to living and inviting scenes with diverse 3D components.
The everyday life for the consultant includes following tasks;
- Collaborating with a wide range of talented colleagues in order to deliver great user experience
- Creating aesthetically delightful visuals that enhances the gameplay experience
- Evaluating different software, techniques, engines and pipelines and help the customer to get better and change how they work in the future
In order to be a great match for the project, the consultant should find themselves in these requirements;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional art experience
- Excellent visual skillset and deep artistic understanding and knowledge
- Experience of following directions and deliver to quality from a visual, game play and technical perspective
Duration: The start is December 2022 / January 2023 and the length will be specified later on
Will be specified later
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.