Senior Azure Cloud Architect
We are looking for skilled Azure Cloud Architects with an innovative mindset for 3-4 month projects starting soon. If you are a great communicator and you master the skills mentioned below - we'd like to chat!
Our client is looking for Senior Azure Cloud Architects to join several interesting public sector projects. Requirement may vary depending on the projects, but here are some tasks that could be involved in your daily work:
- Communicating, designing, and guiding the implementations for customer cloud solutions as well as doing hands-on implementation when needed
- Helping engineers and other technical roles to build successful outcomes that meet the customer needs
- Improve and develop the way of working on projects
- Working together with stakeholders to manage the customer expectation from a technical and operational point of view
- Capturing, creating, and working with technical architectures (infrastructure) and domains
- Capturing and working with the cloud in an enterprise (infrastructure) context
- Understanding, communication, and implementation of the well-architected pillars of public cloud
Are you the right fit? We’re seeking someone who has:
- You can understand the customer needs and are able to support customers in their cloud journey in a consultative way.
- Understanding of CAF - Cloud Adoption Framework and WAF - Well Architected Framework is the main requirement
- Expert communication and consulting skills
- Hyperscaler specific knowledge
- DevOps attitude
- Networking knowledge
- Security (DevSecOps, Firewalls, WAF, IAM, IPS/IDS, SIEM)
Experience in IaC - Infra as Code and Bicep as well as understanding and experience from migrations and migration assessments are seen as an advantage.
If you don’t meet all of the criteria above, but still fit most of the requirements, you can apply anyway - we don't expect you to master all of these.
Language: Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
Location: Finland (Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Salo, Kuopio, Oulu)
Duration: 3-4 months
Other: In some projects there might be security clearances needed
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.