Product Owner - Payment services
Start date: 01.01.2023
The client is a global technology company in the payments industry. Their mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, it´s innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, the client is building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Client is now looking for a Product Owner. The consultant will be part of Product & Business Management, who provides leading ecosystems of account-to-account based payment services to banks and corporates in Norway.
In this role, the consultant would be responsible for:
• Ownership of product development for our services including ownership of roadmap.
• Responsibility for value-based prioritization of development activities.
• Taking care of the development of services in accordance with Payment Services’ strategy for the area.
• Driving innovation through interaction with customers and insight into the market.
• Taking care of the services in the value chain and all stakeholders from customers to internal stakeholders such as IT, sales, customer service and management
• Creating documentation related to clients' services such as technical descriptions, training material and sales material
The client is looking for a consultant with a strong technical commitment, who is passionate about innovation and product development. It´s expect of you to develop your talent and aim high while working to change the world of payments.
The consultant will help the client to build on its already documented "track record" in developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions, and its strength as a Nordic market leader with 50 years of experience in payment solutions.
- Commercial and technical understanding of digital payment services.
- Results-oriented and a holistic perspective on solution and problem solving.
- Administration of agile processes from idea to delivery to customer.
- Project management.
- Commercial "drive" and good business understanding, as well as the ability to translate user requirements into requirements specifications for IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
We are looking for a consultant who:
- Is strong in presentation, to make complex services easy to understand.
- Customer-oriented and driven by solving the customer's challenges.
- Likes to collaborate with others, and to handle many stakeholders in a diplomatic way.
- Has a passion for fintech, IT, banking and finance, product development or similar.
Contact Helene Røste at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 913 68 751 for more information.
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.