Business Analyst Lead (Data & Analytics)
Hey there, Business Analyst! Looking for a new gig? Check this out!
Our customer within the automotive industry is looking for a Business Analyst Lead to join the team. The consultant will join a team of Data Quality & Stewardship which is a part of customer’s Data & Analytics organizations. The project in nutshell includes following responsibilities;
- Establish principles, guidelines and standards around data quality and stewardship
- Drive data quality improvement & data governance projects across the company
- On a strategic, tactical and operational level develop and roll-out data quality tools, data catalogue and automated stewardship solutions
- Facilitate and lead community of practices (CoP) and governance forums across different business areas
- Create communication material to build awareness as part of our change journey
- Train and educate stakeholders in how to effectively manage data for trust in an agile way
In order to success, the consultant should have proven track record working with Data Quality projects (e.g. data profiling, assessment, cleansing, monitoring, root cause analysis, solution generation etc.) Furthermore, previous experience with working from designing and establishing data governance organizations (including data stewardship and ownership) are something are something required. Furthermore, the consultant should;
- Understand concepts around data management and analytics
- Understand challenges related to data quality and data-driven decision making
- Self-going with good leadership skills
- Great workshop facilitation and presentations skills
- Experience from change management
- Good business acumen
- A pragmatic, strategic mindset
- Great problem-solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude to cope with ambiguity in a high-paced global environment
- Experience from agile methodologies such SAFe, Scrum or Kanban
Got interested? Ping us!
Duration: January - June 2023
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.