UI Designer with gaming experience
Are you UI Designer / Artist looking for the next cool gig? Have you been working within the gaming industry, and is it something you want to work with also in the future?
In the case, consultant will be working closely with the Product Owners, UX Designers, Game Designers, Programmers and other UI Designers / Artists to design, improve and maintain all aspects of the UI based on the needs of the project. With a passionate mindset the target is to translate UX and gameplay requirements from wireframe prototype to final, high quality implementation for HUD, Front End and In-game menus.
In order to success in the project, these should describe your skills and background:
- UI design / art experience on at least one published PC, console or mobile game
- A strong sense of visual aesthetics showcased in a portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of interaction design and accessibility
- Layout, typography and iconography skillset
- Insight in asset optimization and game engine pipelines
- Photoshop expertise
- Strong communication, organization and collaboration skills
Customer hopes also that these (or some of these) are also part of your skillset:
- Experience with wireframing/prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure or Figma
- Experience in A/B testing, analytics and live service games
- Motion design and After Effects skills
- UI/UX design qualifications or training
- A knowledge of open-world games
Duration: Start is asap and the length will be specified later on
Location: Remote (offices in Stockholm and New York)
Language: Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Will be specified later
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.