Hey you Fullstack developer looking for a new challenges 👋 How about a project in the pinnacle of technical and engineering development in Finland? Our customer is right there. They've been there for a long time already bringing Finnish top-grade engineering all around the world 🌏
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join their fun and relaxed team of five experts. This team helps businesses discover weather and environment data services and insights. In this team they are constantly building new with the latest tech. So in addition to technical know-how, we hope you are not afraid to try new and challenge yourself - here you have opportunity to fail on way to develop something new.
- Very good experience with React (Micro-front development is a plus).
- Good experience with User authentication and authorization (JWT tokens, etc.).
- Good experience with NodeJs, ExpressJs, NestJs…
- Experience with AWS service like Lambda, S3 and cloudfront.
- Experience with SQL, and NoSQL databases (AWS databases a plus).
- Very good experience with RESTful APIs and API documentation.
- Good experience unit and integration tests (UI and backend).
- Experience CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with event broker (kafka) is a plus.
The customer is a global leader in weather, environmental, and industrial measurements. They work with prestigious scientific institutions like MIT and are not playing around with their technology. If this sounds like your jam, let's discuss 🤓
Start: August - September
Duration: 4 months + possible extension
Location: Hybrid, Espoo (Onsite 1-3days at client's office at Espoo from August onwards)
4 months + possible extension
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.