CTO - MedTech
Start: Asap / after summer
Duration: 6 months +
Language: Norwegian or English
Award winning healthtech startup from Olso
Our IoT technology will soon empower care givers and transform hospital workflows worldwide. Our vision is to build a platform for preventive analytics and wearables for hospitals and home care. An equity investment by a leading hospital bed company and partnerships with medical centers of excellence are accelerating our product development. We provide a systemic value for society in empowering and retaining healthcare workforce when the world needs it most. We are well positioned to disrupt the $ 000B hospital monitoring and analytics industry.
We are about to start the next phase of co-development with two centers of excellence in Germany and Norway. In parallel we are introducing our first product into selected geographies for winning over early adopters while gaining user insights.
Our product and technology creation must be steered by an amazing builder, our CTO.
In your role as CTO, you will:
• Develop strategy to build our product from launch to scale with a long-term perspective
• Assess and create new applications that will continuously be rolled out on our platforms
• Plan technology and systems architecture including feasibility, time, cost, and impact
• Implement excellence in software and hardware development methodologies
• Assemble a team of world-class engineers, including attracting and assessing candidates
• Co-define and implement quality assurance across the company and product development
• Establish a great working environment and engineering culture for growth and development
• Understand technological advancements and identify opportunities in the marketplace
• Manage all activities regarding contract development and manufacturing providers
• Communication with board and C-suite regarding technology and engineering team
A successful CTO should have:
• Hands-on experience in architecting and building digital products from MVP to scaleup
• Strong knowledge in product development in highly regulated industries with QA focus
• Ideally experience in life sciences and digital health
• Entrepreneurial mindset and appetite for an early-stage startup experience
• Experience with the following technical stack:
- Backend logic: Kubernetes system, HDFS database, FHiR API, Python, MQTT
- Frontend display and logic: React Native
- Scientific logic: Python
• Profound problem-solving skills in requirements analysis, debugging and risk assessment
• Good understanding of machine Learning or AI
• Knowledge of DevOps, Testing, and rollout
• Interest in medtech and hospital operations
• Strong impact on work processes, product design and strategy
• Early equity offerings
• Cool startup offices in Oslo with lunch and amazing coffee beans
The CTO position may not be restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and scope and responsibilities are subject to mutually being adjusted
Asap - 6 months+
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.