iOS Developer / Engineer
Our client (a global music streaming and media company 🎵) is looking for a well-rounded iOS engineer to join their team to help build an application that millions of people use every day to discover and listen to music. You will be implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
What you’ll do:
- Build cutting edge iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
We believe you'd be a perfect match for this project, if you:
- Have a deep understanding and experience of modern iOS development and best practices.
- Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant code in Swift and Objective C.
- Are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- Have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
- Have a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
- Have a strong quality mindset and know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Have working experience as an iOS engineer.
- Value team success over personal success.
The end-customer is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for employees and a better product for users and our creators.
If this would be a challenge that you'd like to tackle, then hit us up 🤩!
Duration: 6 months
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.