Our customer, who operates in electricity and whose mission is to drive the change for a cleaner world, is looking for a Service Manager. If you want to work with lean energy and sustainable solutions together with curious and respectful working culture, this might be the project for you! 💡
What they are looking for more specifically, is a passionate Service Manager to ensure and enable outstanding services to their customers. You will drive and help the team to achieve this goal by coaching, constantly improving, and sharing your knowledge how to develop world-class services and you are not afraid of hand-on work yourself either. You are responsible for the B2B CRM, Market automation (HubSpot) and Sales support solutions in Consumer Solutions.
- Plan and own implementation roadmaps, lead and govern solution development in good collaboration and coordination with business stakeholders, other teams and external service providers.
- Co-operate closely with Business to manage their demand and needs. You are capable of translating business requirements to technical specifications, and align with target architecture together with Enterprise and Solution Architects. - Manage and develop relationships with external service providers to assess their technology, support, and security capabilities.
- You are responsible for the financials of your application portfolio and service levels with Application Operations team.
- You ensure the required transformation, organizational responsibilities, new way of working and governance.
To succeed in this role, you:
- Are a professional with high energy and drive to achieve outstanding results
- Have strong change management skills, ability to build a common vision and inspire people around you
- Question status quo in a constructive way, encourage collaboration and have the ability to propose innovative solutions.
- Have deep experience in Service Management or other relevant area.
- Understand IT architecture, Cloud and SaaS services and able to define and test integrations.
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field is highly valued
If this would be a challenge that you'd like to tackle, then hit us up! 💥
Start: Asap or in August
Duration: 3 months + possible continuation
Location: Hybrid from Finland
Language: English + one Nordic language
3 months + possible continuation
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.