Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking for the next project? Are you interested in to be a part of affecting the future of driving? Do you believe in great customer experiences in online shopping? In case these woke your interest, please check out more ;) !
Our customer is looking for Data Engineers to join a new team that works with setting technical direction of building a world-class data architecture based on data mesh principles. The team leverages large and diverse datasets to enable use cases with direct impact on end-customer’s digital experience. The team is multi-functional agile team, and they work within automotive industry.
In the centre of the project is to work with data processing frameworks, technologies and cloud platforms. Furthermore, the work will include partly coding with language like Java and Scala to Python and SQL. Helping in drive optimization, testing and tooling in order to improve data quality is also something that the team will work with.
In order to success in the project, you should find yourself in the following:
- Deeply knowledgeable and passionate about modern data architecture principles specialized in either the Data Lake or Data Warehouse tech stack as well as data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- Experience working hands-on as a Data Engineer developing large scale data solutions in an agile environment
- Sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing are something you know and care about
- Passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding and building data pipelines
- Have worked with cloud technologies (customer uses AWS and Azure, but GCP background is also okay)
- Well versed in the SQL language and databases
- Know how to write distributed, high-volume services in Java or Scala (or Python :))
Duration: The project starts asap, and the length will be specified later on
Location: Stockholm / remote
Allocation: 100% (40h / week)
Other: The customer will conduct a drug test for the chosen consultants
Will be specified later
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.