Do you classify yourself as a wizard when it comes to IoT products and testing of them? Does analytical and thorough way of thinking come from you naturally? Are you in need of a new project? Well look no further!
You’ll work as a QA Engineer in clients team that ensures their services operations on cars. You’d be in charge of driving the testing effort in the team by leading the testing sessions, preparing the testing plan for the team’s features and collaborating with other teams to deliver the best quality on their product. Client appreciates good communication skills and also team player attitude.
The client company looking for a key person to QA engineer role is a global forerunner in music streaming and media industry. In this role your work will truly impact the way the world experiences music.
What is included:
▪ Performing manual testing on IoT systems
▪ Defining test methods and creating test cases
▪ Troubleshooting issues and working closely with developers, product and design
What is required:
▪ Teamplayer attitude and communication skills
▪ Senior level experience working in software development as a tester
▪ Experience in mobile device testing
▪ Experience in testing OTA SW updates
▪ You’re familiar with using terminal and using existing scripts for automated or semi-automated tests
▪ You’re comfortable with working in a cross-functional team in a remote-first environment
▪ You’re interested in complex, full stack projects (from web UI to mobile implementation and backend services)
Does this sound good to you? Do not hesitate to hit us up with a chat message!
Duration: 3 months
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.