Our customer, that is working with information / delivery services, is looking for experienced Fullstack Developer to join their team. The team works with different kind of solutions in their digital services department; live tracking, parvel robots and digital postage just a name a few examples.
In this project, the consultant will work with improving notifications and broadcast both to senders and partners. There is already existing team within the development, which has large-scaled knowledge of the existing service, but still the consultant is excepted to autonomous. Some of the tasks include:
- Managing notification domain and pairing up with necessary resources inside and outside the team to gather requirements
- Designing service architecture
- Refactoring existing functionalities
- Developing new capabilities including e.g.: Building API to push notification outside current portal, enabling PWA notification possibilities and getting triggers from CRM system or separate insight engine
The customer works agile in a DevOps culture. The teams are self-governing, which means great opportunities to influence technology choices and working methods.
Must have knowledge:
- Backend NodeJS (TypeScript)
Nice to have knowledge:
- Frontend Vue
- Serverless experience on AWS
Duration: The project starts asap and continues until the end of 2022
Language: English (Swedish is seen as an advantage)
Allocation: 100% (40h/week)
Location: Stockholm, hybrid (required to work at the office 1-2 times per month)
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.