Gameplay Developers (remote)
Our customer is looking for 2-3 gameplay developers to join for a project of Swedish game studio. The customer is making AAA 3rd person co-op shooter in a proprietary (heavily modded Stingray) engine.
In the project you will be working closely with other developers and designers, as a part of the team that implement features and mechanics in the game. The team is very ambitious, and they really want to leave their handprint for a kicks game!
In order to success in this project, you should find yourself in following:
- Excellent C and C++ skills
- Experience with multiplayer game programming, ideally in a peer-to-peer environment
- Familiarity of game technologies such as physics, animation, artificial intelligence
- Understanding of 3D math foundation in linear algebra, vectors and matrices
- Experience working in a bigger team (20+ people) and/or a complex codebase
On top of these, interest in AI (enemies), network, game design, VO/Audio triggers and Procedural world generation are seen as a plus!
Duration: The start is asap and the project continues 6 months.
Location: Remote (but you have to be able to work during 10am-3pm CET)
Freelancing through Witted
Witted helps freelance software developers and designers to find the projects that match their skills and preferences, all for free. The only thing you need to do is to tell us what you’re looking for in your next project.
Interested in a project?
Our agents are standing by, ready to fill you in on any of our projects and be your helping hand along the way to make sure you have all the tools you need to land the gig. If you're already working with Witted, please log in to Witted Hub to contact our agents.